Friday, July 8, 2016

5 Simple Tips to Transition to a Paperless Kitchen - Happy Healthy Mama

A few extra notes:

Thrift stores often have cloth napkins for $.10 each that have hardly been used.



Most families dirty less than one load of laundry per day, so if you wash one load a day you will eventually catch up and then stay caught up (I am not an earth worshiper so I ignore the "never do less than a full load" command. It is more important that my laundry stays caught up than saving a few pennies by only doing full loads, too. Cloth napkins and rags to clean up messes adds literally nothing to this routine. I don't even notice them other than when I fold my one load a day (half my kids do their own laundry so even with a large family, I only do one load a day most days).


I use a combination of cloth napkins, nice towels for drying, old towels and rags (i.e. cut up t-shirts) for messes.


5 Simple Tips to Transition to a Paperless Kitchen - Happy Healthy Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment