Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Morning! January 10, 2018

I Have been "doing" Flylady.com lately. It really helps and I recommend everyone who struggles with housework to try it.



Click through the above link and click her "start here" button. Follow her 31 steps, including signing up for her emails. If you don't have time to read the emails some day, delete them and start fresh each day. You are not behind, jump in wherever you are. Don't let perfectionism keep you from getting what you can from the program.



As part of my encouraging myself, I would like to try making a basic "to do" list here most days. No promises. I will not do this perfectly :-)



Please join me by adding your "to do" list in the comments!



Today's Bible reading was:

BeST Bible Commentary: Genesis 6- Preparing for the Flood



I have already:

  • Gotten dressed
  • Swish and Swiped my main bathroom (cleaned the mirror, counter, sink, faucet, toilet, floor around the toilet. Takes all of 5 minutes)
  • Made my bed.
  • Straightened my bedroom. 
  • Started a load of laundry
  • Fixed Hubby's KoolAid for supper tonight
  • Fixed my coffee
  • Had my devotions
  • Programed in some posts in the church's facebook page. 
On my "to do" list today is:

  • Swish and Swipe the other bathroom
  • Shower (and clean it while I'm in there anyway) 
  • Vacuum the kids rooms
  • Wash one cupboards doors in the kitchen.
  • Dry, fold, put up the load of laundry I've washed.
  • Check all my emails, etc
  • Work on the plans for school (which starts back up next week)
  • Water my plants
  • Take my son for his driving test
  • Go to Bible study tonight
  • Email a brother about a question I have
  • Practice the piano for 10 minutes
  • Do one lesson in HerbMentor (15 minutes-ish)
  • Do one lesson in Learning Worship Keys (5 minutes-ish)
  • Do one lesson in the Lilla Rose training videos (15 minutes-ish. I'm not very good at keeping up on this kind of thing when we aren't doing school )
  • Vacuum the living room.
Ok, so that is a lot. Let's see what all I can accomplish :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment